Over the last few years, a few friends staked out a corner of the Student Union at University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, and that number of friends has grown to the point that we have four tables filled with people, and often have a few others looking for someplace to sit. We collect a lot of oddballs: PC Gamers, RolePlayers, Political Science and Math Majors (and a surprising number of History and Art Majors). Conversations are lively, ranging across nearly all topics — politics, sex, religion, internet humor, how much Matt Fails — and it’s important that we not lose these conversations and connections when it comes our time to leave. And so this project begins, where we can post our thoughts and hopefully keep the conversation going as we move forward and as more of us have to leave for the real world.
- Why go half-assed when whole-assed is just as cheap?
- Degrees of the York Rite of Freemasonry
- Unofficial Guide to PoM Character Personalities
- Deacon In Training
- Unix Pronunciation
- Me, Matthew, and Minecraft
- The crux of the matter
- Beer Recommendation: Criminally Bad Elf
- Teh kind of old guy I’m gonna be!
- Coffee Recommendation: Caribou Obsidian