Posts Tagged Dungeons & Dragons
This summer, we’re hoping to run a Dungeons & Dragons campaign. I believe everyone who is meant to be invited has received notice by this point. This post is intended to be a resource regarding the details of the campaign, and will be updated periodically to reflect new information.
The campaign is The Red Hand of Doom, from Wizards of the Coast. I include this for your general enlightenment, but encourage everyone to avoid looking it up, lest you gain all the spoilers (and make us sad). Dan will be DMing this.
Important Note: This campaign is currently intended to be set in Eberron. Eberron has some variations in rules and has additional races, as well as a different pantheon. If you do not have access to an Eberron setting guide, let me know and I’ll get you hooked up with a copy.
For character creation, there are a few guidelines to keep in mind:
- There's something wrong on the internet
- Beer Recommendation: Spaten Optimator
- A Glass with Purpose
- My Weekend
- Black Lagoon Awesome, but Silly Theme Song, Says Local Man
- Unix Pronunciation
- Organ Manual Names
- A Quick Note on Aging Beer in General
- Unofficial Guide to PoM Character Personalities
- The Officers of a Blue Lodge