I use both GNOME and KDE for different purposes. I do media work in GNOME but my video editor is Qt-based so it picks up the KDE color scheme (which is nigh unreadable on my GNOME desktop). Is there a way to have my Qt apps use the GNOME color scheme (or GTK-Qt theme engine) under GNOME without messing up my KDE look and feel?
- Unix Pronunciation
- Organ Manual Names
- Why go half-assed when whole-assed is just as cheap?
- A Quick Note on Aging Beer in General
- Minecraft Server is coming back
- What do a Deacon do?
- Happy Birthday, C++ and farewell, Dr. Mandelbrot
- Open Installation of West Allis Chapter #84 R.A.M.
- Beer Recommendation: Spaten Optimator
- A flash of realization