I use both GNOME and KDE for different purposes. I do media work in GNOME but my video editor is Qt-based so it picks up the KDE color scheme (which is nigh unreadable on my GNOME desktop). Is there a way to have my Qt apps use the GNOME color scheme (or GTK-Qt theme engine) under GNOME without messing up my KDE look and feel?
- Degrees of the York Rite of Freemasonry
- Unix Pronunciation
- A Quick Note on Aging Beer in General
- Body Mods I'd Gladly Sign Up For
- A Glass with Purpose
- Deacon In Training
- Open Installation of West Allis Chapter #84 R.A.M.
- Organ Manual Names
- Stick Maintenance
- Black Lagoon Awesome, but Silly Theme Song, Says Local Man