I’ve been quiet for a few days. I’ve been going to work and generally living daily life. But a few things of note should be mentioned:
- Me & Alicia – not happening. Probably mostly my fault, too. Mackenzie is helping me through the post-mortem. While this isn’t good news by any means, I’m not as upset about it as I thought I would be. In any case, I still think Alicia is an awesome person and TRON WAS FREAKING AWESOME!
- I have yet another root canal scheduled. After this one I will have no living nerve tissue in any of my four first molars. (#3 had root canal therapy and a retreat and then was extracted due to a recurring infection and anatomical complications. #14 had successful root canal therapy and is still fine. #30 had successful root canal therapy and is still fine.) #19 began to become sensitive and the dentist did post & core and crown prep on it last Thursday. But it’s gotten more painful since then so the dentist suggested I schedule a root canal appointment. It’s 3 weeks from now but ibuprofen works fine for the pain so I should be okay until then.
- I’m still working on the freelance Degree Scheduler for the Grand Lodge.
- I’ve joined a local furry group. Part of a sort of network of furries around the southern tip of Lake Michigan.
- I’m going to the Midwinter Gaming Con here in Milwaukee this weekend. E-mail or call me if you want to get a group together.
- I’ve decided that I really like the idea of Sean doing my fursona art. Even if I could afford Amber Williams’ very high rates (and wait the two year backlog she has), it wouldn’t be as personal and special as having a good friend draw the character. So thanks, Sean.
- I still haven’t found where they hide all the geeky girls, besides in other guys’ beds. 🙂
- And last night I managed to get a quote in xkcdb, said by me to PaulAgostinelli:
[18:54:32] PaulAgostinelli: I just had the mental image of cyberpunk breast implants with touch-sensing spike traps.
Other than that, it’s just been business as usual. Once school starts, I hope to attend weekly Shadowrun sessions again. I have Chrissymas prezzies for Mackenzie. And I still need people to help me drink the bottle of Gewürztraminer.