My recruiter from the staffing firm I’m signed on with called me this morning to congratulate me on my new job with a major financial services provider. The job is in the northern part of Milwaukee, near Menomonee Falls. The job I’ll be doing is basically a configuration manager – I’ll be tweaking config files (XML to be specific) to make custom payment websites for different clients. It isn’t mentally challenging but it’s IT work and after this phase of the project, I’m likely to move into more UNIX system admin or Java programming roles. I start July 21 unless something changes. So hooray for job having!
Am not the undeployment anymore! (A.k.a. I has job nao)
- Unix Pronunciation
- Organ Manual Names
- Stopped down metering with Canon EOS and older FD lenses
- Why go half-assed when whole-assed is just as cheap?
- The GECOS Phonebook in Perl - Now with bugfixes
- Being Mean to Minecraft
- Radiocontrast Agents
- Happy Birthday, C++ and farewell, Dr. Mandelbrot
- Black Lagoon Awesome, but Silly Theme Song, Says Local Man
- Replacing the PSU in a 2009 Alienware Area51