Hey guys, I mentioned in an earlier post that I’m doing artwork for an RPG called Lost Roads of Lociam. I just got the Core Rulebook in the mail the other day and have been exploring how the system works. It is pretty interesting and I think the author has really thought out the game design. I’d be interested in sharing the book if anyone’s interested/wants to play. Maybe something for next semester gaming in addition to shadowrun?
- Unix Pronunciation
- Organ Manual Names
- Stopped down metering with Canon EOS and older FD lenses
- Why go half-assed when whole-assed is just as cheap?
- The GECOS Phonebook in Perl - Now with bugfixes
- Being Mean to Minecraft
- Radiocontrast Agents
- Happy Birthday, C++ and farewell, Dr. Mandelbrot
- Black Lagoon Awesome, but Silly Theme Song, Says Local Man
- Replacing the PSU in a 2009 Alienware Area51