- Drink Coffee.
- Chlorogenic acid in coffee eats blood glucose molecules.
- Get shakes from low blood sugar.
- Walk to vending machine and purchase bag of Famous Amos cookies.
- Fill Coffee Cup for dunking cookies.
- Dunk cookies in coffee and eat.
- Drink remaining coffee with bits of cookie matter.
- Repeat steps 2-8 until you’re sick of cookies / overcaffeinated.
That’s my normal pre-lunch schedule when I’m at work. At home, I only drink coffee once and normally have no access to Famous Amos cookies. When I get the shakes from low blood sugar, I usually eat a piece of Nutella toast. The Doc is aware of this cycle and checks my A1C and blood sugar levels every 3 months to make sure I don’t have diabetes.