Posts Tagged Washington DC
I promise, I will post no more (today) about gay marriage, but I simply had to share. Some blogs I read were wondering what the Right was going to say now that they couldn’t scream “judicial activism” about Vermont and Washington D.C.
Well, I got the answer:
“Same-sex ‘marriage’ is a movement driven by wealthy homosexual activists and a liberal elite determined to destroy not only the institution of marriage, but democracy as well. Time and again, we see when citizens have the opportunity to vote at the ballot box, they consistently opt to support traditional marriage,” said [Tony] Perkins.
Good to know. I wonder what they’ll say when 2012/14 rolls around and Iowa upholds the right of homosexuals to marry? Or when the repeal of Prop 8 comes up in California in a year or three and people vote to repeal Prop 8? Actually, on that second one, they’ll just say that it’s California, and hates your freedom or something.
Good to know that your elected officials are also judicial activists, destroying your democracy.
- Unix Pronunciation
- What drug should I never try?
- Stopped down metering with Canon EOS and older FD lenses
- The Officers of a Blue Lodge
- Why go half-assed when whole-assed is just as cheap?
- Organ Manual Names
- Perl scripts are a sysadmin's best friend
- Heh. Big Dog (Updated)
- The Wheels on the Robot Chicken Bus
- Rule 34: A Cautionary Tale